I submitted a Rocket Calculator update (version 1.3) yesterday, which should be available within the next few days to a week. The changes include the following:
- Input option for elevation and temperature to compute correct air density. Used in altitude prediction as well as parachute and streamer descent rate calculators.
- Changed altitude prediction calculator input field ‘Motor case mass’ to use ‘Total motor mass’ instead. This was more intuitive, allowing the user to enter initial motor weight and propellant weight.
- Changed default descent rate for streamer calculator from 3 m/s to 4.5 m/s.
- Added missing Cesaroni motors.
- Changed app icon.
- Changed app-launch image.
- Minor bug fixes.
I just posted several videos demonstrating how to use most of the available calculators.